You can still enjoy our museum during the COVID pandemic. There are a number of measures in place to ensure your visit is a safe and enjoyable one.
- You can visit the Limburgs Museum and the Museum Café on presentation of a valid COVID pass and proof of ID. We follow the rules and COVID measures of the Dutch government.
- You are not required to wear a face mask in the building but are free to wear one if you feel more comfortable doing so.
- We kindly ask you to book a time slot. This will enable us to regulate our capacity and ensure that there is enough room for visitors to keep a safe distance from one another. E-tickets with a time slot are available from our online store. Do you have any questions about the time slots? Read the answers to frequently-asked questions.
- Preferably pay by PIN card or contactless payment.
- Avoid busy areas. If you see that a particular area is getting crowded, you could either wait a short while or visit a different room first.
- Do not shake hands and wash your hands properly and regularly.
- Cough and sneeze into the crook of your elbow.
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and then throw the tissues away. Wash your hands afterwards.
Stay at home if you have symptoms of a cold
- If you have symptoms of a cold, such as nasal congestion, a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, a mild cough, or a raised temperature up to 38 degrees Celsius, please stay at home. You can change your ticket to a different day by purchasing a new ticket in our online store and requesting a refund for the ticket you purchased earlier. Use this form to request a refund.