Stichting Limburgs Museum is registered with the Dutch tax authorities as an “Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling” (ANBI) or Public Benefit Organisation. An institution can only be an ANBI if it is committed for at least 90% to the public good. The Limburgs Museum has been designated as a cultural ANBI since 2012. To be considered a cultural ANBI, an institution must be active for at least 90% in the area of culture. Donors to cultural ANBIs have an extra tax advantage because an extra gift deduction applies to them.
- Name: Stichting Limburgs Museum
- RSIN: 8012.25.942
- Contact details:
Visiting address: Keulsepoort 5, 5921 EX Venlo, the Netherlands
Postal address: Postbus 1203, 5900 BE Venlo, the Netherlands
Telephone: +31 77 352 2112
1. To grow from 40,000-45,000 visitors (in recent years) to a place in the top 55 of the “Nederlandse Museumvereniging” of the most visited museums in 2016 at the latest (75,000 visitors per annum).
2. To increase own income from 17% in 2011 to 20-25% in 2016.
- Management: General manager Mr J.M.W.C. Schatorjé and business director Mrs L.P.L. Janssen.
- Director: General manager Mr J.M.W.C. Schatorjé is director of the Limburgs Museum.
- Supervisory Board:
K. van Rooij | chair
A. Bruekers | member
drs. J. Kievits | member
E. te Veldhuis | member
O. Wolfs | member
- Remuneration policy: The remuneration of the personnel is based on a derivative of the BBRA scales, whereby we do apply the increase in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement “CAO Welzijn”.